One Conference held concurrently in three locations!
International Association of Wildland Fire
In partnership with:
Bushfire & Natural Hazards CRC (BNHCRC)
French National Research Institute of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture (Irstea)
The conference theme is Fuels of Today – Fire Behavior of Tomorrow
The 6th International Fire Behavior and Fuels Conference offers a forum where past experience and lessons learned are documented, current work showcased, and emerging ideas/technology presented to provide a strong foundation that will facilitate setting a course to the future that addresses and responds to developing challenges locally, regionally, and globally.
What you can expect from this global conference
Three highly educational, engaging and entertaining events featuring selected keynote addresses, numerous plenary, concurrent, and poster presentations, several panel discussions, educational and training workshop opportunities, vendor exhibits/displays, and other special sessions.
- Call for Presentations opens August 15, 2018
- Call for papers extended to November 21, 2018
- Acceptance of presentations and program finalized December 15, 2018
- Registration Opens December 15, 2018
- Papers for proceedings due March 15, 2019
- CONFERENCE April 29-May 3, 2019