Upcoming National Wildland Urban Interface Council© Meeting
More information will be available soon....
NATIONAL WILDLAND URBAN INTERFACE COUNCIL
Open. Transparent. Participatory. Collaborative. Problem Solving.
The National Wildland/Urban Interface Council© is committed to new ideas, to opinions, to new organizations and individuals that will find new ways of working together in solving the growing problem of wildland/urban interface fire in America. The goal is focusing on engaging conversations—not so much in debate, but more in effective dialogue.
NWUI Council Ad Hoc Advisory Groups
- NWUI Council© WUI Education National Ad Hoc Advisory Group
Chair: Mary Ellen Holly, CEO of Keep Oregon Green Association
- NWUI Council© WUI Mitigation National Ad Hoc Advisory Group
Chair: Gary N. Marshall, Deputy Chief/Fire Marshal Bend, OR Fire and Rescue
- NWUI Council© WUI Regulation National Ad Hoc Advisory Group
Chair: Fred Brower, Insurance Services Office
- NWUI Council© WUI Incentives National Ad Hoc Advisory Group
Chair: James France, State Farm Insurance
- NWUI Council© WUI Fire Suppression National Ad Hoc Advisory Group
Chair: Chief Scott Waldron, West Yellowstone, MT
- NWUI Council© WUI Industry Ad Hoc Advisory Group
Chair by Kevin Weir, ISIB
Blue Ribbon Panel Report
Download a high resolution or low-resolution copy of the National Blue Ribbon Panel Report on Wildland/Urban Interface Fire.
National Wildland Urban Interface Council®
1418 Washburn Street
Missoula, Montana 59801
Toll Free from US & Canada: (888) 440-IAWF (4293)