3rd Human Dimensions of Wildland Fire Conference
"Shared Responsibility: Research, Management, and Communities"
April 17-19, 2012 ~ Hilton Hotel ~ Seattle, Washington, USA
On-line registration is now closed, please register on-site.
All presenters and attendees must register for the conference. IAWF membership is not required to register. Non-members will receive a free 1 year membership with registration, a $60 value that includes a subscription to Widlfire Magazine.
The following registration rates apply:
- Student Member Registration - $175
- Student Non-member Registration - $200
- IAWF Member Registration - $435
- Non-member Registration - $495
- Cost of the Field Trip - $65
Note: The early registration cut off date is March 17, 2012. Registration rates after that date will include a $30 late fee.
Registration for the Virtual Conference is now! Space is limited so register early!
At $185 for nonmembers and $125 for members, the Virtual Conference is priced at less than $2.00 a session, a bargain for anyone with a vested interest in the study and application of human dimensions in emergency management looking for a rewarding and memorable professional development opportunity that will help you translate learning into practice. Non-members will receive a free 1 year membership with registration, a $60 value that includes a subscription to Widlfire Magazine.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
- All presenters are required to register for the conference no later than March 17, 2012
- Early registration ends March 17, 2012, registrations after that date carry a $30 late fee
- Cancellation prior to March 30, 2012- refund of 90% of registration fees
- Cancellation on or after March 30, 2012- No refund due to cancellation
- All prices listed are in US Dollars